Here’s a quick and easy recipe that’s a fan favourite in our house. Nav isn’t usually a big fan of eggs like me so this is how I get him to eat it, no muss no fuss. You can load it up with whatever veggies tickle your fancy. Bon appetit! You can easily adapt this to a sweet crepe with a little more sugar and some vanilla extract.
15 minutes 2 serving
- 3/4 Cup Flour (I usually do 1/2 all purpose and 1/2 whole wheat)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk (or water)
- Veggies of your choice: I usually go with
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Tomato sauce (optional)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk and 1 egg and whisk until smooth
- Chop desired veggies, add to pan and saute until cooked.
4. In a separte bowl, add your remaining egg and a little milk and whisk until combined.
5. Pour your egg mixture into your pan and let cook.
6. Scramble eggs and salt, pepper (and tomato sauce if using). Then take off heat.
6. In a large non-stick saucepan pour your batter (4-5 tablespoons) and use your spoon to spread the batter in a circle, let cook.
7. Add the scrambled egg mixture.
8. Add cheeese.
9. Fold in half and enjoy!